Sunday, February 17, 2013

Welcome to the life of the McCluskey's

Hey,
My name is Teresa. I am the mommy of the McCluskey clan :D I am a full time worker at pizza hut and I am now running two blogs and take care of not 1 one but two McCluskey children, & the McCluskey daddy Paul! Its a full time job being me as you will see as this blog grows!

Would I change my life heck no! I love being me! I love my family! We just recently located to Texas from Indiana. Big move for me and the girls (Nevaeh & Destini) We are small town country gals and now we are in the big ole city of Houston. And let me tell you this is te biggest change I have ever made in my life!



So more about us, lets see it all started in 2008. October 22,2008 ti be right on key with it! I was hanging out with my best friend and we was been normal 18 year old ladies, and her phone just so happened to be dead so she had to use mine. I forked it over, she called some guy and no answer, then a few minutes later my phone was ringing and when I answered it the most handsome voice I have ever heard was on the other end. Well I told him, we then ended up playing tag for a few days, and finally he called and I answered and we just talked day and night, night and day. We started dating over the phone cause he was in Texas and I was in Indiana. But one day I called him up and was like there is a bus ticket at grayhound with your name on it if you wanna come home, he arrived 2 days later that was on December 22, 2008. We had been dating for 2 months and was madly inlove before we even met!

We have our ups and downs. And in 2009 we got pregnant with Baby McCluskey, I was 2 and a half months pregnant when I miscarried (R.I.P. Baby) I thought I was dying on the inside!  I cried and wanted to be left alone, I thought life was over, completely! I grew a little stronger as the months went on, but it never got easier (its still hard) but in 2010 I went to the doctor to find out I was pregnant again, this time I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Nevaeh! She is now 2 years old and healthy as can be.

Life went on 2011 went by fast, with some ups and downs, then in 2012 I gave birth to my third child Destini. We call her Tini! She is now a happy 10 month old with so much spunk!

My life is really complete. I love having my husband and daughters in my life. God knows I would not make it a minute with out them.

So I would like to take a second and say I love you Paul, Nevaeh & Destini. You are my life, my world, my heart and soul! Thank you for standing beside me and loving me as much as I love you!

Join me tomorrow to find more out about the Life of the McCluskey Fam(ily)!

No comments:

Post a Comment